Karl Kurth D.C.

Steven Curry D.C.

Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents

1. Are there any out of pocket expenses? No, our office will work with the attorney on a lien basis. That means that at the end of the treatment the attorney will make a settlement with the insurance in which all medical expenses will be satisfied as well as the legal fee. The patient will receive a tax free settlement from the case at that time.

2. Patients often ask how long the treatment will last. The best answer is it will depend on the severity of the injuries and what treatment and providers are required to address the injuries. In some cases it maybe require a referral to a M.D or the injures can be treated by Dr. Kurth. In many cases a combination of providers is indicted.

3. Do I need a attorney? It is recommended to at least consult with a attorney as dealing with the insurance companies can often be a very difficult process for a non legal professional. Dr. Kurth has 20 years experience in dealing with auto accident cases. We can recommend several attorneys from a large firm to a local office whichever you prefer.

We Proudly Serve the following areas:

Pickens County, Jasper, Nelson, Talking Rock, Tate, Hinton, Marble Hill, Blaine, Ludville, Whitestone, Jerusalem, Bethany, Holcomb, Bent Tree, Big Canoe, Sharp Mountain Preserve, , Cherokee County, Ball Ground, Canton, Holly Springs, Mountain Park, Nelson, Waleska, Woodstock, Avery, Batesville, Buffington, Clayton/Burris Crossroads, Creighton, Free Home, Gober, Gold Ridge, Greeley, Hickory Flat, Holbrook, Keithsburg, Lake Arrowhead, Lathemtown, Lebanon / Toonigh, Macedonia, Mica, Oak Grove, Ophir, Orange, Salacoa, Sharp Top, Sixes, Sutallee, Towne Lake, Union Hill, Univeter, Victoria, , Bartow County, Cartersville, Emerson, Adairsville, Euharlee, White, Kingston, Taylorsville, Atco, Cassville, Rowland Springs, Stilesboro, Rydal, Pine Log, Folsom, Center, Funkhouser, Allatoona, , Gordon County, Calhoun, Fairmount, Plainville, Ranger, Resaca, Sugar Valley, Sonoraville, Oakman, Oostanaula, Red Bud, Cash, Ryo, , Murray County, Chatsworth, Eton, Ball Ground, Carters, Cisco, Crandall, Fashion, Floodtown, Ramhurst, Spring Place, Sumac, Tennga, , Whitfield County, Cohutta, Dalton, Resaca, Rocky Face, Tunnel Hill, Varnell, , Gilmer County, Ellijay, East Ellijay, Cartecay, Cherry Log, Whitestone, Yukon, Kiker, Tails Creek, Whitepath, , Fannin County, Blue Ridge, McCaysville, Morganton, Mineral Bluff, Epworth, Lakewood, Margret, Dial, Sugar Creek, Hemptown, Deep Gap, Colwell, Fry, Wilscot, , Lumpkin County, Auraria, Dahlonega, , Dawson County, Dawsonville, Juno, , Forsyth County, Cumming, Alpharetta, Ball Ground, Cumming, Duluth, Gainesville, Suwanee, Brookwood, Coal Mountain, Chestatee, Silver City, Daves Creek, Friendship, Oscarville, Big Creek, Midway, Matt, Ducktown, , Union County, Blairsville, Suches, Jones Creek, Choestoe, Ivy Log, Canal Lake, Dooley, Trackrock Gap.

4. Will I have a permanent injury? This is often asked by concerned patients as many patients are involved in very physical type work such as construction work for example. Patients with severe injuries may find it to be very difficult to resume following a severe motor vehicle accident. In the vast majority of case most patients return to a normal life. I always advocate the use of MRI studies to at determine the full extent of the injuries.

5. These have been the questions that our office staff has been asked as well as Dr. Kurth over the 20 years in practice. If you ever have any questions or concerns please call our office at 706-692-4243 and we can set up a no cost initial evaluation to discuss your injuries from a motor vehicle accident.Type your paragraph here.